Monday, April 12, 2010

Bill Nye

WHO AM I: TV Personality

Bill Nye

Bill Nye the Science Guy! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill Nye the Science Guy!

Hey kiddos now graduated into adults! Remember me? I’m Bill Nye the Science Guy! Yep, that guy who taught you more about science than all your teachers from kindergarten to grad school.



The jocks can suck it. I always got beaten up by them in the school playground, for being the skinny nerd who scored more on tests than they could even dream about, and consequently caused all of them to fail. Those punks thought they ruled the world, but it turned out I did. I keep meeting them when I go back home; they’re waiting tables or bagging my groceries, and they throw me these dirty looks. When I see them around, I turn to the kid next to me and say something like “Did you know that quicksand is just water?” The kid goes like “Oh please tell me more, Bill Nye” and I have a lot of fun shoving my fame and fortune in my ex-tormentors faces. Often, their kids come up to me and ask me to tell them fun science facts, and I gloat as those poor suckers watch on. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and in my case, it’s chilly. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Revenge of the Nerds!

So, big boys and girls, I’m thinking of starting the Bill Nye Science Blog, a video blog to bring the Bill Nye phenomenon to a new generation. I’m thinking of giving an opportunity to one of my fans to become my assistant in the Bill Nye Lab, help with all the cool tricks and stuff. So I want you guys to make videos of yourselves hosting Bill Nye the Science Guy. Do all those wacky cool things I do, and you could become Bill’s Right Hand Guy. So cool, right?

Fulfill your childhood dream, be on the Bill Nye show.


Share/Bookmark